Wednesday, January 24, 2007

New Leaf, New Approach

No more bitter lashes at others - the cool dudes... they are who they are, and I am who I am. That's it. period.

No more angry cursing, or non-angry cursing. No more foul language, or foul breath, or foul gas... sorry Apai...

read the bitter blogs while they're still around. End of this week, I'm putting them out.

Like the trees in autumn that sheds its old leaves, I wish to absolve myself of these things what fill my heart with bitterness, anger, jealousy and hatred. One at a time.

New leaf. I hope. Please pray for me.

P/s: wouldja know it, AdSense has changed: from 'Treatments for Narcissistic Personality Disorder' to 'Does Hell Burn Forever? Teaching from the Bible'. Errr... hey Google, why does every Ad in my blog make me look bad?

No comments: