Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A New Kind of Post is in Order

Aaaaahhhh... remember the joy of quenching your thirst with a cool refreshing iced lemon tea on a hot and humid day? howzat feel? I feel just like that today... well, that and not enough sleep, so it kinda cancels out...

Feels like I'm taking a breath of fresh air in the woods, near a lake, up in the mountains... feels like the world suddenly means more than "I wish I were dead".

So let's talk about something else you've never heard from me. My dreams...

I have a dream...

To one day have enough time to do the things that matter to me: making other people smile - family included
To one day have more money than I need: so I can give it all away

I have a dream...

To one day open a school for the orphans and the less fortunate...
To one day be able to spend more time in the school than in the office

I have a dream...

To die smiling...
Knowing that I had made not only a dent, but a tear in the fabric of history...
Knowing that I had made a difference...

And that is my dream.. Plans are in place - One step at a time now...

The side of me you wouldn't know if you didn't grow up with me... :)

Please pray for me...

No comments: