Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Sleep: the rare commodity

Just woke up ~yawn~ went to bed at 3 last night. watched some Animes on Animax, then pretty much let the TV watch me for the rest of the night...

and so this has been for the past week or so. Then I'd wake up in the middle of the night - or should i say the morning - because of some shit... maybe it's my mobile telling me to wake up for prayers or smth - Shut the thing up, then plop on back on my bed to continue sleeping.

Then, by 7:30ish, lights come pouring in from the windows, and i'll be damned if there wasn't a meeting or something going on at work. so up i get, curse a bit, drag my sorry big ass (yes its gotten big these days) to the toilet, poop while sleeping on the toilet seat, forget to brush my teeth, shower, then get dressed - while sleeping. THEN I'd brush my teeth (you didn't think I wouldn't would ya? hell, my mouth tastes like shit) then jump back on bed - just coz i miss it, and want it soooooo much.

It's not like i went out partying last night. yeah... when you work with a customer half-way around the world, you can't help but lose sleep.

Like I said, If only i can get rich out of weaving damn ketupats over here!!

No comments: