Monday, January 08, 2007

TVtrix the duology

if there is such a thing as a duology...

now having god-like powers is awesome... but let's just face it... if you're a robot that's intelligent enough to progam a world for humans, i'd bet you'd fool proof it so no one can be superman... duh...

anyways... here's my answer to the question i posted aeons ago... yep, i dusted the cobwebs on that post, and was appaled at my indecision...

my answer is:
Of COURSE I'd CHOOSE the UNREAL LIFE!! I don't wanna live underground, with the rats and the tapeworms, where you probably don't get to see sunlight for the rest of your life... would you?

now, if i can only make some money in the unreal world... muahahahahahaha!!! (rubbing palms together with evil look on face... torchlight underneath chin)

No comments: